2018 Summer Internship – Human Resources
Our undergraduate summer internships are a great way to gain confidence, sharpen your skills and make a difference. You'll work side by side with people who value your enthusiasm and creativity. Internships last 10 weeks, 40 hours a week, from June 4th 2018 to August 10th 2018.
- A cross-functional project that provides solutions to a real business issue Aetna is facing, and the chance to present their recommendations to senior leaders at the end of the internship
- Community service initiatives
- Mentoring program
- Networking events
- The opportunity to learn about our businesses and get exposure to senior leaders
Within the Human Resources (HR) organization you will learn various aspects of our HR organization, with exposure to, and involvement with diverse work assignments and projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
- Actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related major and a graduation date greater than August 2017
- GPA 3.0+ (desired)
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION:
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to grow, develop and learn and willingness to support our strategy of better serving members in a rapidly changing health care industry and our overarching mission of building a healthier world.
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Please note that this position is not eligible for benefits.