Our next application deadline is December 1 and we are still looking for talented Black, Hispanic and Native American undergraduates for Corporate and Banking Internships.
In order to be considered complete, the application must include a resume, transcript and updated information in the application tabs.
Students must apply as soon as possible to SEO Career at http://www.seocareer.org/for-applicants/apply-now/ and email me at email@example.com to be considered.
Here are some NEW opportunities:
IBM – Marketing – Armonk, NY; New York, NY
Boston Scientific – Finance – Marlborough, MA; Arden Hills, MN
Bloomberg – Various – New York, NY; San Francisco, CA
Acadian – Fin Tech – Boston, MA
The following are openings that are still available.
1) Aetna Financial Leadership Program – Hartford, CT
2) JP Morgan Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) Risk Management Program – Columbus, OH or Wilmington, DE
3) Morgan Stanley’s Freshmen Enhancement Program – New York, NY - Fixed Income Sales and Trading, Global Capital Markets, Institutional Equity Sales and Trading, Investment Banking, and Quantitative Finance
4) Adams Street - Chicago, IL – Investment Banking/Private Equity
5) Artemis Summer Enrichment Program - Chevy Chase, MD – Real Estate
6) Acadian - Boston, MA - Asset/Investment Management
7) GCM Grosvenor - Chicago, IL or New York, NY - Asset/Investment Management
8) Wellington – Boston, MA - Asset/Investment Management