Have you considered a
career as a Financial Advisor?
Program overview: At Wells Fargo Advisors, our Financial Advisors’ sole focus is helping their clients succeed financially. It’s a career focused on building deep and meaningful relationships with clients and helping them achieve their financial goals — saving for college, building a retirement plan, or buying a new home, to name a few.
We invite you to join us to see what it’s like to work for one of the strongest and most respected brands in the world while engaging in a side-by-side learning experience with a Financial Advisor in one of our local branch offices. Spend a day with us and get to know about what we do and what we love.
This immersive experience will include:
• Hands-on activities
• Applicable, practical career knowledge
• Pipeline to potential internships and full-time career opportunities
Note: Job posting and applications for 2017 internships will be accepted for ONE DAY ONLY— Wednesday, September 14.
• Juniors and seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Open to all majors – business majors preferred
• Active campus involvement – clubs, organizations, fraternities/sororities, athletics, and student government, leadership experience preferred.
As part of the application process, please select ONE of the following questions and respond with a 300-word essay.
- What are your career goals, and how will participating in the “A Day in the Life of a Financial Advisor” opportunity with Wells Fargo Advisors help you achieve your goals?
- Baby boomers have impacted the world economy on the largest-ever scale, and millennials stand to inherit trillions of dollars in assets over the next several years. How might this impact the financial services industry?
- Email your resume and essay response to Katie Wootten at Wells Fargo Advisors; Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be received by Tuesday, September 6.